Mechanical Design including: Parts layouting, technical design, ergonomics design, fastener q'ty reducing; thermal modeling and construction amendments according to results, device's application environment, temperatures, altitude, humidity, accelerations, vibrations, UV radiation and so on.
Hardware For Software is ready to help you with complicated mechanical systems design for following main directions:
- • enclosures for different applications and environments,
- • design, modeling, calculations, CAE for mechanical systems with any complexity level,
- • mechanical systems design, nodes, parts, include precision mechanics.
- We offer following services:
- • technical requirements formalization
- • design, tolerance definition, kinematic models calculations
- • strength design
- • thermal design
- • vacuum systems design
- • pneumohydraulic systems design
- • shrinkage and castability modeling, CAE
- • design documentation preparation
- • design considerations for standard parts application
- • prototypes assembling (or assembling supervision)
- • prototypes testing, include lab testing
- • manufacturing support and supervision
- We keep in mind all necessary requirements during all design stages such as:
- • ISO and ASME, and other special requirements according to customer or project requirements
- • Design For Testing
- • Design For Manufacturing
- • Design For Assembling
Our engineers have rich experience in design and manufacturing; hence we design in more optimal way and use most optimal structure for each device type which allow us to reduce manufacturing and components prices and make your device cheaper and more competitive without losing reliability, quality or safety.